Where should I ship my order?
We strongly encourage you to ship to your work address since deliveries happen during business hours. Also, someone of legal drinking age must sign for the product. If you don't ship to a work address, that's OK!
We suggest you add email@example.com to your address book (or move one of our emails to your primary inbox) so important notices never miss your attention. The tracking link provided with the shipping notice will allow you to keep on top of the delivery and even customize it!
Below are some of the options you can consider for making the delivery easier on you:
- After three delivery attempts, the courier will automatically bring it to a store location near you. They will hold it there for a few business days before they return it so you can pick it up at your convenience. This might not be an option with certain courier services (i.e. UPS)
- Once the package is in transit, you might be able to request that they hold it at your local courier depot for a limited time.
- Once the package is in transit, you might be able to request a "vacation hold"
- You should also be able to request a delivery on a specific date in some cases
- change of shipping address is usually not possible due to signature requirement; if the courier does provide the ability to change the address the service is usually payable